This page links to all firmware and software components, available for the Xcalibur Global Management Software and for Chip PC thin client devices, which were released in September 2010.
Read all recent functionality additions and fixes here
Download Now Xcalibur Global 1.2 and Sep 2010 Software Package!
This package includes firmware and software components including installation files for Xcalibur Global 1.2 b379. Prior to installing software please read release notes and Xcalibur Global installation Guide.
The September 2010 Firmware and Software Updates include the following components:
Current Version New Features and Fixes:
1. For Linux Firmware 1.1.3 & Plug Ins:
1. New Xcalibur Global Deployment Protocol
2. Updated USB Device Management
3. 802.1x with certificate-based authentication
4. LPD Server on Device
5. New Host name via DHCP
6. New Linux Kernel
7. USB Sound Device Support (ALSA)
8. SSL Cipher Selection
9. Modular ICA, RDP and Multimedia Player as Plug-ins
10. Enhanced scurity via Disable Access to Local Applications
11. Updated plug ins include: Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP including Server 2008 R2 Full Compatibililty, VNC, VDM and Resource Kit
2. For Windows CE Firmware 7.0.4/7.0.2 & Plug Ins New Features:
1. Device now supports 32 bit depth True Color (previously 24 bit).
2. COM port added functionality
3. Updated Plug Ins: