Xtreme PC NGL 2321F Thin Client
Chip PC revolutionary SFP-Enabled thin client provides you with the flexibility and modularity to connect Chip PC Technologies' high-end, powerful thin client to any network infrastructure available in your organization, including Fiber Optic and Copper networks.
The Xtreme PC LXN2321F was specifically developed to address the needs for high-security thin desktops for defense and law-enforcement organizations and built for high- security applications that require low-emanations and secured protocols as standard.
Featuring support for any 100Base/1000Base SFP module, Xtreme PC LXN2321F smoothly operates with either fiber optic or CAT5 LAN copper networks and is more secured and capable than most desktop PCs.
Figure 1: Xtreme PC LXN2321F operating in SFP Fiber-Optic Network
Figure 2: Xtreme PC LXN2321F operating in CAT5 Copper Network
The Xtreme PC LXN 2321F offers a powerful desktop unit supporting heavy in-session applications and providing full function multimedia video performance in a 3 watt ultra green platform. The combination of very low power consumption, state of the art hardware design and unparalleled management software position it as the ultimate desktop of choice for enterprises and organizations around the world.
- High-security thin desktop designed and built for high-security applications that require low-emanations and secured protocols as standard
- Modular SFP-Enabled Network Interface Supporting any network interface, both fiber-optic and copper
- Outstanding In-session Performance, including video and sound
- Ability to run heavy graphical applications in session (AutoCAD, Solid works, medical apps, and more)
- Powerful Multimedia Capabilities
- Flexible, Linux-based OS
- Fully managed via Policy-based, value-added Xcalibur Global management suite
- Lowest power consumption, only 3W power
- Smallest form-factor assures minimum carbon footprint and maximum recycling potential
- Power by monitor option with Chip PC USB power cable
Supported by the industry-leading management and monitoring solution from Chip PC – the Xcalibur Global, Xtreme PC LXN 2321F offers management of Linux-based devices in a Microsoft Policy-based, and Active Directory environment. Xcalibur Global provides complete, centralized management and monitoring of thousands of devices from the data center; It offers ultimate manageability, monitoring and scalability from small, medium install bases to the richest, largest, most complex server-based and virtual desktop environments.